CITADEL AIRSOFT CQB CENTER & PROSHOP
Pro Shop HoursSunday 11:30am till 10pm
Tuesday 11:30am till 10 pm
Wednesday 11:30am till 10 pm
Thursday 11:30am till 10 pm
Friday 11:30am till 10pm
Saturday 11:30 till 10pm
Citadel - Open Skirmish TimesRegistration begins one hour earlier
Sunday 6pm till 10pm
Tuesday 6pm till 10pm
Friday 6pm till 10pm
Saturday 6pm till 10pm
Flashpoint - Open Skirmish TimesRegistration begins one hour earlier
Saturday 12pm till 4pm
Both of these are PDF forms you can fill out online and hit printMembership Form
Location and Directions
The Citadel & Pro-Shop
34 Suffolk St. Worcester MA 01604
Flashpoint - Outdoor
100 Worcester Providence Tpke, Sutton MA 01590
Contact UsEmail: email@example.com
Membership is $20 per year*
Skirmish Fee is $25 on Friday/Saturday/Sunday**
*A membership is required to play
**Tuesday nights 2 members play for $20 and Friday Women play for free
- G36 for sale/trade
May 20 2013 02:35 AM My friend is looking to get r...
- lookin to sell a mad bull DD 9" lite Ras
May 20 2013 01:56 AM ok so im still selling the DD...
- Airsoft sale
May 19 2013 08:45 PM Need to sell these soon. All...
- Lots for sale
May 16 2013 04:44 PM THinning out the collection...
- Guns for sale
May 15 2013 02:50 PM Cash is king here no trades s...
- WTS: Nice AEG's, but wont be using
May 12 2013 03:34 PM These are just sitting around...
- Shotgun and more for sale
May 12 2013 12:12 AM I have a tri-shot shotgun w/s...
- Sale and Trade
May 06 2013 04:34 PM Brand new bravo body armor -3...
- Sights launchers pistols etc
Apr 30 2013 02:19 PM KWA P226-120 RIS M203-75 M4 M...
- mp9 mags
Apr 20 2013 04:57 PM Looking for mp9 mags and mag...
Blacksheep MilSim Squad Tactics Training June 24 2012
Where: Citadel: Flashpoint (100 Worcester-Providence Tpke, Sutton, MA)
Cost: $45 (Patch Included)
What going to be covered?
Have you ever wanted to participate in real MILSIM training?Have you ever wanted to know what it is like to roll in a squad or with anotherteam? Want to brush up on your Squad Tactics before going to Fort Drumfor Operation Blacksheep or Autumn Justice? Well here is your perfectopportunity!
From Blacksheep6 himself:
“Squad Tactics is the foundation for MILSIM. It’s a gamechanger for those who attend this training and achieve proficiency. Any levelof tactical operations is based on squads doing thier job – a platoon is 3+squads working together, a company is 12+ squads working together, a battalionis 45+ squads working together. Obviously there are increasing levels ofcommand, control and communication required at higher levels.
Training is conducted using common practices from the USArmy – Crawl, Walk and Run phases. The Crawl phase is about two hours ofclassroom instruction. The Walk phase is about one hour of open field maneuversto practice the principles taught in the classroom. The Run phase is about a fivehour live fire exercise where squads defend and attack – there is plenty oftrigger time. Each battle is followed by an After Action Review to discusslessons learned.”
Throughout the day you will learn the following:
-Leadership Building Blocks
- -Leadership Procedures
- -Take Charge Minute
- -Five Point Contingency Plan
- -Reporting Enemy Information
- -Actions on Capturing POWs
- -The Clock Method
- -Warning Order
- -Operation Order (OPORD)
- -Arm & Hand Signals
- -Individual Movement Techniques
- -Buddy Team Movement/Communication
- -Temporary Fighting Positions
- -Fighting Position Characteristics
- -The Fire Team
- -Fire Team Bounding
- -The Squad
- -Squad Movement
- -Fire Team Defensive Position
- -Squad Defensive Position
- -Platoon & Company Operations
- -Offense Combat Drill
- -Defense – Priority of Work
- -Defense – Responsibilities
Blacksheep6's MILSIM manuals will be avalible for on-site purchase for an additional $10
Who is Blacksheep6?
MAJ John Bucciarelli, Infantry, US Army (retired)
Who, if you have not heard, is the Operation Pine Plains/Blacksheep Commanderand Range OIC.
Units & Posts Served
- - Fort Benjamin Harrison, Indiana
- - Fort Benning, Georgia
- - Fort Huachuca, Arizona
- - Fort Knox, Kentucky
- - 194th Armored Brigade (SEP)
- - Camp Greaves, Korea
- - Camp Casey, Korea
- - 2nd Infantry Division (2 tours)
- - Ansbach, Germany
- - Bamberg, Germany
- - 1st Armored Division (2 tours)
- - Fort Bragg, North Carolina
- - 82nd Airborne Division
- - First ROTC Region (Methodist College & Region Headquarters)
- - Resident Training Detachment Florida Army National Guard
- - Fort Meade, Maryland
- - First United States Army
- - Department of Defense Response Task Force - East
- - Legion of Merit for leadership programs developed for the US Army
- - Published author of "LEADERS ARE MADE! A Building Block Approach toEffective Leadership"
- - US Army Master Trainer
- - Emergency Preparedness Consultant
- - 150+ Radio and Television Interviews since 9/11/01
- - Battle for Tolland III, 08, and 09 (Commander)
- - Tribal Wars I, and 08 (Commander)
- - Designer of Airsoft MILSIM Training
- - Author of MILSIM Tactics Manual
- - Author of MILSIM MOUT Manual (Military Operations on Urban Terrain)
0800 Hours - Registration
0900 Hours - Classroom Instruction and Dry Run Drills
Break for Lunch
1300/1400 – 1700 Hours – Practical Application of Squad Tactics via Force on Force
DO NOT BE LATE; THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS AIRSOFT TIME FOR THIS ONE FOLKS!
A MINIMUM HEADCOUNT OF 22 IS REQUIRED. The reasoning behind this is due to the fact that 2 11-man squads are required to successfully sbow the practical application of Squad Tactics. The maximum number of attendees will be max'd at 66.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP