CITADEL AIRSOFT CQB CENTER & PROSHOP
Pro Shop HoursSunday 11:30am till 10pm
Tuesday 11:30am till 10 pm
Wednesday 11:30am till 10 pm
Thursday 11:30am till 10 pm
Friday 11:30am till 10pm
Saturday 11:30 till 10pm
Citadel - Open Skirmish TimesRegistration begins one hour earlier
Sunday 6pm till 10pm
Tuesday 6pm till 10pm
Friday 6pm till 10pm
Saturday 6pm till 10pm
Flashpoint - Open Skirmish TimesRegistration begins one hour earlier
Saturday 12pm till 4pm
Both of these are PDF forms you can fill out online and hit printMembership Form
Location and Directions
The Citadel & Pro-Shop
34 Suffolk St. Worcester MA 01604
Flashpoint - Outdoor
100 Worcester Providence Tpke, Sutton MA 01590
Contact UsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership is $20 per year*
Skirmish Fee is $25 on Friday/Saturday/Sunday**
*A membership is required to play
**Tuesday nights 2 members play for $20 and Friday Women play for free
- G36 for sale/trade
May 20 2013 02:35 AM My friend is looking to get r...
- lookin to sell a mad bull DD 9" lite Ras
May 20 2013 01:56 AM ok so im still seling the DD...
- Airsoft sale
May 19 2013 08:45 PM Need to sell these soon. All...
- Lots for sale
May 16 2013 04:44 PM THinning out the collection...
- Guns for sale
May 15 2013 02:50 PM Cash is king here no trades s...
- WTS: Nice AEG's, but wont be using
May 12 2013 03:34 PM These are just sitting around...
- Shotgun and more for sale
May 12 2013 12:12 AM I have a tri-shot shotgun w/s...
- Sale and Trade
May 06 2013 04:34 PM Brand new bravo body armor -3...
- Sights launchers pistols etc
Apr 30 2013 02:19 PM KWA P226-120 RIS M203-75 M4 M...
- mp9 mags
Apr 20 2013 04:57 PM Looking for mp9 mags and mag...
Outdoor Field is go! How can you help?!?!
Mostly we need manpower, and stuff to make this happen. We also need money (like everything in the world). So here are ways you can help.
1. We will be having build/cleanup days in May and early June. Show up, bring some basic tools and we will gladly put you to work! You will get fed, and get other perks from us for helping out including free games and other things for those who go all out! Also if you are a licensed contractor of some sort and are willing to work with us in a cost friendly manner we need you for a few projects! Please please email us!!!
2. We need stuff, tools, building supplies, etc. If you work in the trades and have extra building materials, nails, screws, tools, or other props that would work well on the outdoor field WE NEED IT!!!
3. While I never say no to free money we would prefer you just come and play at the indoor field, buy stuff from us instead of big-box online, and support us that way so you are directly getting something for your hard earned money. If you really want to directly support us we won't say no, and we will hook you up of course but please just come an extra few times to play, or buy some stuff from us!
General Field Info
Location: 100 Worcester-Providence Turnpike, Sutton MA
Hours: Probably Sat/Sun afternoons, and some weekday afternoons during the summer. Winter we will reduce hours but still plan to be open.
Costs: Same as the indoor site.
Shop: We will have a small presence for BBs, Gas, Rental Gear, etc but our main shop will remain at the field in Worcester MA.
Basic Rules: Same as our indoor field with some modifications. BIO BBS ONLY!!!
Special Events: Of course! Milsim, Thematic, and otherwise.
When: Soft Opening in June, Grand Opening shortly after.
We will be building on the old Drive-In site. Our goal is to build between 50-100 shanties/shacks on the site with a few larger 'buildings' as well. The goal is to keep it as re-configurable as possible to keep it fresh. This is a MOUT/CQB/CQC site, not an attempt at a woodland field.