• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

BryanDu

BryanDu

Operator

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationDenver, Colorado
Hi im new to airsofting. I have heard great reviews about the citadel and i wanted to know what its like... And if i do go there for an airsoftbattle, what should i bring? I am thinking about getting a javelin m4 magpul moe because i heard that is a great gun and a kjw m9. If those are not good please tell me. Also if anyone has magpul hanguards, where can i buy ris rails for magpul hanguards because i want an m203 because i love realism and the army. Please respond with some tips on airsofting and the citadel.

English

English

Operator

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • LocationUPTON, MA
Before you buy any AEG or pistol hold it in your hands, get a feel for the weight of the AEG/pistol and see if you can fire it before you buy in, just to make sure its what you want. The Citadel has a nice selection in a wide price range as does Master Hobbies, these two stores also sell the magpul handguards and rails. Putting a 203 on a gun makes it front heavy so take that into consideration when buying an AEG or thinking of adding a M203 to it, coming to play if you want to play tuesdays you need to be 17+ otherwise friday, saturday or sunday nights are good, come by one night and meet some of the other people who play we can always answer any questions you have, you can see what AEG's other players use and see if the Citadel has one you like. I'm there most saturday and sunday nights come and say hi.

Northman

Northman

Colonel

• ATF
  • 358 posts
Also you should check out their outdoor field Flashpoint in Sutton, Ma. It isn'S far from the Citadel, it's on route 146. There are home teams at both fields that are more than willing to show you around and give you advice on gear and tactics.

jwberry

jwberry

Operator

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationBoston
Avoid Javelin/APS/Black OPs/Armory guns, they are all the same manufacturer and rather poorly built  with non standard parts.

BryanDu

BryanDu

Operator

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationDenver, Colorado
So wait, since i am 15, i can only go on saturdays and sundays?

English

English

Operator

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • LocationUPTON, MA
you can play friday, saturday and sunday nights at the citadel 6pm to 10pm check in starts at 5pm

you can play saturday and sunday afternoons at flashpoint 12pm to 4pm check in starts at 11am

as of right now tuesday nights are 17+ only.

Northman

Northman

Colonel

• ATF
  • 358 posts
The age restriction on Tuesday nights is lifted during school vacation. So when you're on School vacation you can also play on Tuesday nights.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users