C.Q.B

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Mattrosie

Mattrosie

Lt. Col

• Members
  • 324 posts
Does anyone have a light-wheght and compact C.Q.B gun they are looking to sell or have any ideas of any nice guns, Thanks -Rosie

FRODO

FRODO

Major

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWartown
Get a g&p fighting cat or g&p tank both are stubby m4's
Kyle Shamlian A.K.A Frodo Baggins
Call Sign: FRODO

Phone number: (508)335-6668
Citadel Tactical Unit Rifleman

Primary Weapon: Carbine Length G&P Zombie Killer M4

Sidearms: KWA M1911 Mark I PTP

Other: 2 Tornado Timed grenades

Medical: Allergic to Ceclore, Epilepsy ( I am medicated but it's not under control)

poisonman

poisonman

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA
Matrix Zombie Killer got a 9.8 inch cqb barrel real tight and compact, I love mine.

|Blair Bowden a.k.a 'Poison' a.k.a. 'Blair Bear'
|poisonman50@aim.com
|vccahapters@lobsterlodge.org
|Primary: Matrix Zombie Killer M4
|Secondary: UHC Gas Non-Blowback Revolver (Dirty Harry Edition) / KWA ATP

Bunker

Bunker

Operator

• Members
  • 46 posts
Personally, I would NOT recommend picking up one of those Matrix Zombie Killer M4's. It's a pretty good stock gun, provided you don't get a lemon. I've gotten two of Evike's Box of Awesomeness, and both times I got that gun. The first of the two was solid as a rock, had a very nice feel to it, but shot 380 FPS barely pulled 9 RPS on a 9.6v. The second one was around 400 and pushed 14 RPS on a 9.6v, but had a GOD AWFUL wobble to the rail assembly that took a few hours to properly fix.

After disassembling both, I found the reason for the difference in performance. The gearboxes on them are quite literally a mash-up of different parts. The first one had a stock JG motor, non-branded gears, stock piston, and an aluminum piston head. The second had an unlabeled motor, C.A. branded gears, a run of the mill piston-head, and a piston w/ the angle of engagement corrected.

Personally, I think you'd be better off browsing Craigslist if you're looking to trade for a CQB-friendly gun.

FRODO

FRODO

Major

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWartown
Matrix m4's suck in general not to be a dick or anything but I got the g&p zombie killer and its never gone down or broke it has amazing rps with a 7.4 lipo and shoots 398
Kyle Shamlian A.K.A Frodo Baggins
Call Sign: FRODO

Phone number: (508)335-6668
Citadel Tactical Unit Rifleman

Primary Weapon: Carbine Length G&P Zombie Killer M4

Sidearms: KWA M1911 Mark I PTP

Other: 2 Tornado Timed grenades

Medical: Allergic to Ceclore, Epilepsy ( I am medicated but it's not under control)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users