- Game 3 – Team Rainbow+Infidel vs Team Tomination+Threat – Supply Depot – E1 M240 Bravo, KWA CQR Mod2KWA CQR Mod2: http://www.pyramydai..._Rifle_AEG/2889
Echo1 M240 Bravo: http://www.pyramydai...irsoft_Gun/2408
Pyramyd Airsoft Blog: http://airsoft-guns-....pyramydair.com
Pyramyd Airsoft on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PyramydAirsoft
Pyramyd Air on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/PyramydAir
Team Rainbow & Team Infidel were paired up against Team Threat & Tominator’s Team Tomination on the new Supply Depot field at SC Village in Chino, CA. Tominator’s weapon of choice was the illustrious Echo1 M240 Bravo machine gun, while Trent F. Warren went the more subtle route with the KWA CQR Mod2 AEG. This video contains footage from game 3 of a four-part match.
Team Rainbow, Ranger Rainbow, Team Infidel, Blackmomba, SC Village, SC Viper, SC Supply Depot, Jet Del Castillo, Echo1 M240 Bravo machine gun, Airsoft machine gun, KWA CQR Mod2, Trent F Warren, Tominator, Tom Harris, Pyramyd Airsoft Blog, Pyramyd Air, Pyramid Air, Pyramid Airsoft Blog, Team Threat, SoCal Airsoft, Airsoft, today, this week, Airsoft War Footage, Airsoft War Video, Airsoft Action Footage, Airsoft GoPro, Airsoft Contour, Airsoft Action Video, Airsoft War games, game 3,
- ASG APO ASW338LM by VFC – ASIA Version Review (HD) – RWTVThe ASW338LM bolt action sniper rifle from APO is one hefty, high-powered and realistic gun, it’s accuracy at fairly long range. Tazz and Tim check at the details.
- Spokane Airsoft Presents: Red Dawn!The Soviets have invaded America and its time for the American resistance, with the help of a few Special Forces personnel, to liberate the "Re-Education Camp," get their guns back and retake their community. And no, this has nothing to do with the Red Dawn remake … we’re supporters of that classic Patrick Swayze / Charlie Sheen film that was robbed at the Oscars! ‘Merica!!
Filmed on location at Nitehawk Field near Reardan, Wash. on March 17, 2012.
You can find us on the Interwebs at:
- Airsoft Evike.com- The Supply DepotCome check out the Grand Opening of "The Supply Depot" at SC Village! It’s built right next to the SC Viper field and will debut on August 18, 2012 @ 10AM. All entries are FREE from 10AM-4PM so come join us for an entire day of pure airsoft goodness!
SC Village Address:
8900 McCarty Road
www.scvillage.com for more details!
This video is sponsored by: ASG, G&P, G&G, WE, Madbull, KJW, Real Sword, KWA, King Arms, Angel Custom, Zan Headgear, GoPro HD, ICS, Echo 1, Revision, Javelin, S-Thunder, Condor, Phantom Gear, Matrix, 7.62 Design, 5.11, AIM Sports, Elite Force, Palco Sports, Polar Star, and Lancer Tactical
- G&P CHALLENGE KIT MANUAL AND PDW REFITOk guys here.ya go a subcriber says evike removed the manual download and his didnt have one. So if you lost it here it is pause on each page
- "CRK Sebenza: Stand and Deliver" by NutnfancyWhat can be said about the Sebenza that hasn’t been said. THIS! Welcome to the feature length Nutnfancy KRV on what many consider to be the best tactical folder of all time (marketed officially as EDC knife). Many original aspects weigh into my discussion perhaps providing some fascinating insight to the long term success of the Chris Reeve Sebenza. But don’t expect fan boy treatment here; I’m more open minded than that and my breadth of tactical blade experience makes me a hard one to impress. Instead you will get both the philosophical and full TNP knife review experience here on the Sebenza. To understand its draw and attraction to buyers willing to pay the astronomical $410 price you will have to understand the expert marketing and brand management of Chris Reeve. Its price alone sends a message of specialness that many embrace willingly. That’s not to say this Sebenza is not a squared away EDC or Tactical blade; it is. Details are shown and discussed and the quality proves itself. From the titanium handle slabs, the beautifully executed S35VN drop point, the reasonable 4.8 oz carry weight, and durability of this US produced knife, the Sebenza earns its keep in any reasonable POU. However the price stands glaring to anyone familiar with the outstanding competition within the tactical knife world and it must addressed. This has always made the Sebenza polarizing; some will hate it (based on pricing) others will defend it to the death. Interestingly then I introduce two new POUs to include Douche OR Admiration knife and discuss them, bringing high levels of entertainment to the video. Finally competitive options are shown and I represent the Sebenza dissenters with equal fairness as they rightly question the value of this blade. In the end, the Sebenza stands and delivers solid design elements, quality craftsmanship, superb materials, good looks, light weight, and a skillful and consistent brand management by CRK. But I can’t and won’t warm up to the value represented in this knife with the amazing competition given in the knife world. ////////////////////////Nutnfancy Likability Scale for Sebenza 21: 5 of 10 (price considered); if $175: 8.5 out of 10 (deductions for thumbstud, deployment speed, and no steel insert on lockbar)
- Airsoft GI – G&G Top Tech Full Metal TR4-18 Light And Carbine ReviewThe Top Tech TR4-18 series of AEGs is definitely a show stopper. With G&G’s pneumatic blow back system, their extremely high quality externals and reliable internals, this AEG is a near perfect choice for any caliber of player. In this episode of Airsoft GI TV, Daniel will introduce you to the AEG as well as familiarize you with its features and advantages.
Music featured in this video provided by Conqueror, Consumer. Check them out and give them your love at
- HOW TO CLEAN THE LM4, WE M4 PDW AND G39CHere we look at several gbbrs and how to maintain them
- Airsoft GI – FN Herstal SCAR CQC AEG By G&G ReviewThe FN Herstal SCAR CQC AEG By G&G is one of the most realistic and high performance SCAR replicas on the airsoft market. In this episode of Airsoft GI TV, Daniel will go over the many features of the SCAR as well as familiarizing you with the AEG.
Airsoft GI would like to thank Particles Like Planets for allowing us to use "Out Of Reach" in this video! Check them out on their social sites below!
- ◀World of Tanks – Meet The Super Pershing
- WHAT I USE TO CLEAN GBBR’SHeres a quick vid to show simole tools need to maintain your weapon.
- Versatile Training Grenade Overview V.T.G.http://www.blankfiringgrenade.com/
Filmed at SWAT Urban Area51 http://www.swaturban.com/
The Versatile Training Grenade from SWAT Training Devices – this is the NEW delay type BFG – called the V.T.G. on facebook blitzvtg
Created By: Yosser @ Airsoft Odyssey camera work by JohnnyJ
Copyright 2012 EllieTDog Studios, Wigan
Filmed on location at SWAT Urban Area51
End title sequences & FX by Crawlerz2468 http://www.youtube.com/Crawlerz2468
- Airsoft War M14 EBR, Scar-L, MP9 "Nomad Airsoft" Scotland HDIm on FaceBook At http://www.facebook.com/scoutthedoggie
Im on Twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/YouTubeScout
Main Channel http://www.youtube.com/scoutthedoggie
Alternative Channel http://www.youtube.c...utthedoggie2002
Airsoft Gun Reviews https://www.youtube.com/EpicAirsoftHD
Daedalus is on Facebook at https://www.facebook...DaedalusAirsoft
Filmed near Kilmarnock in Scotland, if you wish to play here the game dates and directions etc are on the Nomad website at http://www.nomadairsoft.com/
Airsoft guns can be bought at http://www.airsoftworld.co.uk
For more information on playing Airsoft in the UK and elsewhere I recommend you use the forums on the following websites
You will need to set up a login to use the forums, its free.
Filmed using a Canon 1Ds MKIII DSLR camera, edited using Apple iMovie 11, on a 27 inch iMac
- streamlight 203torcia streamlight sidewinder
- Avocado Burst Avocado Programmable MOSFET Device For AEG (1~12 / 30 Rounds)Add "burst function" to virtually any Airsoft AEG in seconds! This unit is environmental, it conserves bullets for high rate of fire guns, acts as a MOSFET to regulate your power source and more! There is simply nothing like it! Many shooters would argue that burst firing is the most green, tactical and economical feature on a rifle.
- 350°C Heat Resistant Switch Set – Deep FireThe experiment demonstrates the heat resistant capabilities of the Deep Fire New switch set
- Umarex Elite Force M4A1 SportLineI take a look at the budget gun from Umarex – the Elite Force M4A1 sports line.
At first glance the Elite Force M4A1 from Umarex might not seem much different from the other economy class AEGs seen on the market today. Although, once you start looking closer you will find that this sharp looking rifle has some cutting edge features that you will not see on competing brands.
The rifle is manufactured for Umarex by the Hong Kong based company Ares and brings with it many of their innovative creations. For starters its gearbox, while based on a V2 design, has a quick change spring system which allows the user to swap springs without needing to open the gearbox. This is accomplished with a specially designed steel spring guide which with the aid of a hex key can be rotated a quarter turn and unlocked from the gearbox shell allowing the spring to be extracted through the back of the gearbox.
You will also find the trigger switch has been updated from the exposed type found in traditional AEGs to a sealed, once piece snap switch similar to those found in M249 models. This design not only helps keep grease and dirt off of the contacts but it also engages cleaner with less arc so the contacts will have a longer life span.
The receiver of the rifle is constructed out of a heavy duty polymer which features a textured finish that gives it a parkerized appearance. Its barrel, front sight and buffer tube are all metal so the rifle has good weight and is well balanced. As common on most M4 series AEG rifles, pulling back on the charging handle opens the dust cover and moves the highly detailed mock bolt carrier to reveal the hop-up adjustment. The hop-on system this rifle is also unique with a larger adjustment wheel which sits perpendicular to the length of the rifle. We found this design allows the shooter to make more precise adjustments when dialing in the rifles hop-up.
Overall the Elite Force M4A1 is a well built, solid performing rifle with some pretty cool features that you will not find on most AEGs in its price class. It is packaged with a battery, charger and even a spare magazine so it is a great AEG for those of you who are just getting started or if you are in the market for a solid backup or loaner rifle.
Comes with: Two 300rd high capacity magazines, 8.4v 1100mah battery pack, 500mah trickle charger and cleaning rod. Battery charge time: 2.2 hours
Please note: Unlike traditional AEGs this rifle has a 14mm CW (clockwise) threaded muzzle.
Fire mode/s: Semi / Full Auto
Muzzle velocity: Max 320 fps w/ .2g
Effective range: 150 feet
Rate of fire: 800 RPM
Ammo type: High polished .2g to .25g
Hop Up: Adjustable
Weight: 3 Kg
Magazine capacity: 300 rds (Wind Up High Capacity Magazine)
Length: 90 cm
Battery: 8.4v or 9.6v, Mini or Nun-Chuck Type
Motor Type: Long Shaft Type
Inner Barrel: 363mm
Comes with orange tip
Don’t forget to check us out on FaceBook
- WEIGHT COMPARISON OF WE MEU&WE XDM40Here we look at why the XDM40 has such a nice gas effiency. Its simple science this gun is light and requires less gas to cycle. Airsoftrx.com tx911gear.com
- "Lionsteel SR1 A: Flavors of Tactical" by NutnfancyNutnfancy Likability Scale: 9 out of 10 (price, blade shape loses one point for me) /////////////////Available at: http://www.bladehq.c...cials–914
View the full article