- ATACs-FG Combat Shirt from PropperFacebook: http://www.facebook....375472902517338
Pick up the Propper TAC-U in a range of colours here:
Apologies for the grainy image on this one guys. To my eyes there seemed to be plenty of ambient light in the room earlier this evening when I filmed it but I guess there wasn’t enough for the camera.
The main subject of this is the audio however since there’s not a lot to actually see, so hopefully it still works ok for you all.
- "XDM 5.25: Fast Shooter" by NutnfancyFast shooting and accurate makes this XDM 5.25 a first choice for me when I need to make some rapid hits. The 29 oz weight helps settle the gun down a bit and the longer 7.25" sight radius and 5.25" barrel provide a longer sight radius and more velocity. Like all XDs/XDMs, it still wears a higher bore axis but it practical shooting I found this to be no handicap. Footage will show co-designer Rob Leatham at work with this fast pistol as well. The sights on the 5.25 are outstanding: pushed all the way to the rear of the slide, milled in, high contrast, precise with fluorescent light pipe up front (changeable), and fully adjustable. You will not have to replace these for POUs of recreation, compettion, or even home defense (unless you want tritium). It might be a stretch to bill the XDM 5.25 as a RTR competition pistol because the trigger pulls at 7 lbs and has lots of creep with an indistinct letoff. Reset is clean. But it can be squared away with drop in replacement parts from Springer Precision and it will lighten up with use. As is, the XDM 5.25 trigger still provides surprisingly rapid and accurate fire however. Other ergonomics and features carry over from the XDM and are reviewed briefly: excellent mags, mag catch, Megablock grip, slide milling, simple field strip, and other included accessories. The 19 rd magazine makes for a large grip but interchangeable backstraps can thin it out a bit. The overall freel is that it’s a well-balanced but large pistol…perfect in the discussed POUs. Reliability and accuracy were excellent (shown). Value is good, better with the TNP deal. I am a fan of longer barreled auto pistols like the Glock 34/35 or S&W M&P Pro Series for their greater accuracy with their longer sight radius, feel, and higher velocity. As a dedicated tactical or sidearm pistol, home defense, or competition choice, the XDM 5.25 will deliver. It did for us.////////////////////////Nutnfancy Likability Scale: 9 out of 10
- KWA LM4 CQBR. CUSTOM ATACS PAINT VLTOR EMOD STOHeres what I’m thinkin on the lm4. I’m nlt real thrilled about havin it all stubby though
- S&T Armament PPSH-41 BlowBack Airsoft Gun Chrono/ShootingA performance test of the S&T Armament PPSH-41 Electric BlowBack Airsoft AEG; this is a superb and unique airsoft replica as far as build goes…but what about performance? We’ll see in the video….
Buy it here:
- Airsoft Tracer Unit Comparison/Review SRC, Madbull and the JG Tracer Units go Head To Head!I am going to take a look at three different airsoft tracer units. The JG is the cheapest at $50. The SRC rechargeable was about $80 and the Madbull are over $100. Please visit the links below for all the videos that are mentioned in this video.
If you need tracer bb’s please visit http://www.bulkairsoftammo.com
Retailer review of Airsoft Mega Store.
Elite Force high rof SRC tracer test.
Tracer units purchased from Airsoft Mega Store.
- How to Make a Cyclonic Flow (Paracord) Fob by TIATThe Cyclonic Flow (Fob) is a departure from what I’ve been shown as of late. My interest in revealing it, is to point out the elegant flow, subtle repetitive patterns can make. Generating a sturdy, clean looking fob, the Cyclonic Flow is relatively easy piece to tie. Still…pay attention to all the instruction stages shown. Each will help you along as you move forward through the ties I have planed for you in the (near) future. Video production by JD of Tying It All Together.
- Elite Force Beretta M92FS GBB Pistol Review – Pyramyd Airsoft BlogShop: http://www.pyramydai...Elite-Force/208
Pyramyd Airsoft Blog: http://airsoft-guns-...92FS-GBB-Pistol
Big Shot of the Week Contest: https://www.facebook...369158713153226
Tominator talks about the new Beretta M92FS, a good-not-great GBB Pistol from Elite Force.
Elite Force Beretta M92FS, Airsoft GBB Pistol, Pyramyd Airsoft Blog, Airsoft Review, Airsoft, Today, Tom Harris, Tominator, Umarex, Pyramyd Air, Rapid Fire Reviews, Airsoft Gun Reviews, Elite Force Reviews, Beretta M92 Review, Paintball, Gaming, COD, MW3, Battlefield3, BF3, BB Guns,
- KWA SR10 & SR7 Rifles @ AAF5Featuring the KWA SR10 & SR7 AEG Rifles – coming to the UK July 2012 authorised KWA distributors Edgar Brothers Airsoft UK
Checkout the blog http://www.airsoftod....blogspot.co.uk
Created By: Yosser @ Airsoft Odyssey
Follow us on:
Please take time to visit our sponsor http://www.military1st.co.uk/
Starring BAMF from The Airsoft Exchange Forums
Pictures/Video Copyright 2012 EllieTDog Studios, Wigan
Filmed on location at Airsoft Arms Fair, The Grange, Frog Lane, Balsall Common West Mildlands UK
- The Strafing Run – July 13th, 2012
- Airsoft GI – Back to Basics – AEG Gearbox BushingsDo you know what bushings do for your AEG gearbox? If you do, good share with your friends, if not watch this and we’ll show you.
- Airsoft Evike.com- Custom Socom 16 "Devil" Full Size Airsoft AEG RifleThe Evike.com Custom Socom 16 "Devil" was built with one purpose in mind: Total and complete annihilation of the competition on the battlefield. This gun is 100% Marui compatible which makes it very easy to upgrade and tune. With the added C62 Rail System you can add a scope, bipod, flashlight, or any other accessory you can think of. If you don’t mind the longer rifle and want something that has more range than your M4, the Socom 16 is your best choice. It is essentially an assault type rifle with the ability to snipe, you won’t be disappointed with the gaming advantage.
- Full Metal Gearbox / 100% Marui Compatible / Takes all Marui compatible M14 upgrade parts and accessories.
- Extreme Accuracy and range.
- TM Compatible M14 Type Adjustable Hopup.
- Full Metal Outer / Inner Barrel system.
- Extreme Long Barrel for great accuracy and range.
- Adjustable Front & Rear Sights.
- 7mm Oily Steel Bushing Gear Box.
- CNC Aluminum C62 Rail System for accessory and scope mounting.
Length: 946mm Long Weight: 5.5kg.
Muzzle Velocity: 360~440 FPS.
Range: 100~180 feet.
Inner Barrel Length: ~330mm.
BB’s: 0.20g~0.28g. (Best result with high quality / Matrix BB’s)
Manufacture: OEM: JG / AGM / CYMA
Gearbox: Version 7 Marui M14 Type / Full Metal / Fully Upgradeable
Hopup: Adjustable Hopup.
Motor: Short Type.
Battery: Battery & Charger Included. The included free battery is for testing purposes only. This gun performs best with a 9.6V or other High Quality battery pack.
Magazine Capacity: 450rd Hi-Cap included. Takes all Marui Type M14 mid-cap and drum magazines.
- Airsoft Megastore Goes to KWA! – Magpul PTS ERG – Episode 5Click here: http://www.airsoftme...&show=60&page=1
Click here for Episode 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVLj-_c40wY&list=UUnVWQcCLyzgNrfIrYiSyoPg&index=0&feature=plcp
Be sure to watch all 5 episodes here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrD7Rzrnumk&list=PL2D693B60AF904BB2&feature=plcp
This is the final episode of the series and in this episode, we cover KWAs revolutionary Magpul PTS RM4 / RM16 variants AKA ERGs which stands for Electric Recoil Guns. These rifles will feature KWAs next generation 3GX gearbox and Kinetic Feedback System that will give these rifles more realistic recoil action. They will also have a functioning bolt catch to add to the realism that will work along with it’s electronic cut-off sysem and PMAGs. The series will include CQB, Scout, and SPR configurations.
View the full article