- Combat City Indoor Shooting Lane Teaser!Quick Snippet from the Combat City Soft Opening. This is their Shooting lane comprised of a MadBull Timer and targets..
I will be doing a complete run through of the course, and the operation of the Timer.. Very nice setup, and very easy to use. Runs on a 9v Battery, and is very compact, so traveling is also an option.
- MGP Stop Motion Deadliest Warrior 2012This seems to be the easiest and best way to show off the pics from the Events I attend..
This Event is the UAL Deadliest Warrior Competition.. 6 Teams participate in Training and Execution of Tactics to be the Deadliest Warriors.. Great Event, with tons of Fun..
Florida’s V3 Team does a lot of the Training and Manning, supplemented by MGP Staff and F.A.S.T. Team members.. This event is not an easy one, it is MILSIM Training in a Competitive Environment..
Check out more Videos and Information on MGP’s FaceBook Page.:
More Vids and Player Profiles can be found here at Merlin’s Blog Spot:
And if you are into PodCast, Airsoft Airwaves has you covered at all MGP Events:
Dont forget to tell them "Shwell Sent you"..
Toy Soldier Sports Sponsors and supports all our Events, if you are in Orlando, go check them out.
- New JG Works full metal M4 AEG BodyNew full metal AEG M4 vody complete with full externals kit!
- Special Live Airsoft Show Tonight 5/19/12http://www.vokle.com...t-gas-guns-info Live show special edition Tonight we tell how to win a great and first giveaway! Don’t miss it between 8:30-9:30 cst.
- Beamshot 100x Extreme laser with four mountsHeres a review of the Beamshot X100 Extreme with four total weapon mounts!
- "Spyderco Manix 2: To The Elevens" by Nutnfancy (Model C101BL2)Is it possible to score an 11 on my Likability Scale? Yes. Let’s check out the THREE OUNCE Manix 2 C101BL2 in translucent blue polymer. Having undergone six months of backpacking, EDC, food prep, and cut testing here in TNP, I found this version to be the best yet and it excelled in all categories. The Manix series is the ongoing project of Eric Glesser of Spyderco and he keeps making it better. Here we find close attention paid to extreme lightweight with no meaningful sacrifice to strength and durability. The FRCP see thru handles tell the story: there is a complete absence of steel liners. And yet it gives up nothing in strength. These are tough, impact resistant, and good looking co-polymer handles for the Manix. They are comfortable but even better, they’re grippy. High traction is found on the Manix, easily qualifying it for emergency defensive POUs (other discussed). Two deep finger choils (one handle, one blade), superb jimping on ramps both top and bottom, molded in volcano grip texturing, and rounded corners lock in the hand. Regardless of the weight, it seems few other blades achieve this level of in-hand confidence. A big lanyard hole is molded in, easily accepting 550 cord attachments. Amazingly you will a big 3.4" full flat ground leaf shaped Spyderco blade in this featherweight. Engineering excellence. This C101BL2 version had a beautiful brightly polished Carpenter CTS-BD1 US made steel. Its rust resistance, edge retention, sharpenability, and fine edge capabilities meet or exceed VG10 performance from what I’ve seen so far (subject to change). With the FFG, this steel lazed through cardboard and steel retained a good edge. After two days in snow pack it showed no rust. Speed and lockup on the Manix 2 C101BL2 are flawless. The ball bearing lock is smooth, ambi, strong, and easy and fast to operate. Near perfection is found in the high tension silhouette wire clip that carries strong and relatively deep. It was tough in use and its low profile is welcome as you bushwhack your way to your favorite mountain location. Value is outstanding for a US produced folder with these quality levels, materials, and lightweight. Some other TNP HOF competitive options, still technical achievements in their own right are shown. The only miss the Manix 2 trans blue surprisingly has pinned pivot and handle construction; it would better to allow user maintenance if needed. But when POUs of tactical, EDC, backpacking, or survival kit are considered, few other knives are matching this 3.0 ounce, 3.4" bladed powerhouse. As discussed for years here in TNP, it indeed proves that such a knife IS possible. This Manix version therefore enters into the TNP Hall of Fame and will be another go to blade when weight is critical.////////////////Nutnfancy Likability Scale: 11 out of 10////////////////Purchase this knife for less at www.cutleryshoppe.com. They will sell out.
- RA TECH ALUMINUM NUZZLE DEBUT
- CYMA RPK 74S AEGCYMA RPK AEG (CM052S) CYMAのRPKです。本体のみ16000円以下という安さにつられて購入。w メカボいじりは必須です。（今回もかなり酷い状態でした）最低限の初期メンテを済ませた後の動画です。基本はバージョン3メカボなので、パーツ的な意味で調整も容易です。
- Combat City Orlando Indoor 2012.mp4Soft Opening of the New Indoor Facility in Orlando Florida.. Combat City is bringing the fun to you.. Good times were had..
Stay tuned for Videos from this event and others at the New Combat City Arena!
Grand Opening Date to be anounced soon.
- Bravo L96 in custom camo. Whatcha think?This is the Bravo L96. With Aim Sport 4×9x32 scope. My son gave it to me for my birthday. It was originally OD Green and I thought it looked toyish. So bein me I cahanged it lol.
- Airsoft GI – 100K GITV Fans Celebration Discount after Discounts, Mystery Box after Mystery BoxTo commemorate GITV crossing the 100,000 subscribers milestone, we would like to say thank you by giving back to you, our viewers, starting this weekend! We will be offering everything from a 100kGITV coupon code, to Shocker Doorbusters, to two different mystery boxes that each give you a chance to win a brand new KWA LM4 PTR. You won’t want to miss out, so make sure you check our website this weekend and all next week. From the bottom of our hearts thank you for all the support you have given us… now Get Out and Play!!!
- Ajax Customs G&G EBR M14 Accuracy Test 550fpsAjax Ranges the newly built G&G EBR M14. The platform is shooting 550fps with .20g BBS and custom R hop installed. We used .43g bbs for this field trial. actual range 267 feet.
- AirSplat On Demand – A&K AK Dragunov SVD Airsoft Spring Rifle Ep 102http://www.airsplat....AK-DRAG-SVD.htm
In this episode of AirSplat On Demand, Jake and Kristen review the A&K AK Dragunov SVD Airsoft Spring Rifle. The A&K AK Dragunov has a velocity of 480 FPS (0.2 g BB) and a range of 230-240 feet, and a magazine capacity of 56 rounds. It features an adjustable front and rear sights, removable cheek rest, and a set of FREE safety goggles. So join Jake as he takes the Dragunov out on the field for some sniping action!
- Cell Phone Airsoft Triva Contest Ver. 2!
- ◀ArmA 2: DayZ – City SlickerZDayZ loves the coast as it continues to throw me back on it! However, this time putting me a little too close to danger…
Watch previous episodes here – http://www.youtube.c...eature=view_all
Get the DayZ mod – http://www.dayzmod.com
Keep up on the latest SideStrafe goodness with facebook -http://www.facebook.com/sidestrafe
- Flash Mag Magazines – Black Bear AirsoftClick here: http://www.airsoftme...r Airsoft flash
The NEW Black Bear Airsoft "Flash Mags" eliminate the tedious task of winding standard high capacity airsoft magazines, which can take up to five minutes to fully wind! A Black Bear Airsoft "Flash Mag" high capacity airsoft magazine can be fully wound in less than ten seconds! It’s easy to see why airsoft players are rushing to get their hands on the NEW Black Bear Airsoft "Flash Mags"! Black Bear Airsoft "Flash Mags" are also more durable than most standard high capacity airsoft AEG magazines, with a rugged polymer construction and an improved and reinforced internal winding mechanism. Unlike other pull string airsoft magazines, the Black Bear Airsoft "Flash Mags" utilize a rugged weaved wire pull string with a plastic outer coating that ensures durability and prevents it from snapping or tearing.
If you are tired of wasting critical time during intense airsoft battles winding your high capacity magazines, pick up some Black Bear Airsoft "Flash Mags" today!
View the full article