- HFC Mauser C96 Gas Airsoft Rifle Chrono/ShootingA performance test of the HFC Mauser C96 Gas Airsoft Rifle; in this video we chrono the replica as well as take some shots at a target down range. This awesome rifle is available here: http://www.airsplat....-HGBB-196LW.htm
Thanks for watching!
- battery testbattery test
- SCDTV REVIEW DIVISION – M240B[polskie napisy po majówce]
Being an airsoft support gunner is not a function it’s a lifestyle. For all those masochists out there SCDTV has prepared another look at a support gun replica. We did planty of 249, last monthe we took a look at the KING – M240B.
The replica was produced in China and was kindly supplied by Airsoft Panda.
don’t forget to subscribe to our channel:
LIKE our fb profile:
CHeck our partners sites:
- ◀World of Tanks – Patience is a Virtue, ft M10 WolverineWe play a few matches with the American M10 Tank Destroyer and show that while it’s not the best TD, it’s still capable of getting the job done! Stay tuned with facebook http://www.facebook.com/sidestrafe
Don’t forget to comment, subscribe, and like for more!
- Airsoft GI – The $189.95 KWA CQR MOD1 and MOD2 AEG Prototype Airsoft GunsThe KWA CQRs are going to change the game of airsoft forever!
These guns are built extremely well and they are so affordable, these guns are going to open the doors for a new wave of airsoft players.
- ra m4 accuracy test
- "M1 Garand: Battlefield Warrior" Pt 1 by NutnfancyPending///////////////////////Nutnfancy Likability Scale 10 out of 10
- AirSplat Unboxing 4-20-12
- Airsoft Evike.com- Magpul PTS 75rd Mid-Cap PMAG for M4 M16 Series Airsoft AEGYou can find the mags here: http://www.evike.com...S-M4-75&x=0&y=0
The PMAG (Polymer Magazine) is a lightweight 75-round 5.56 NATO, M-16 compatible magazine by Magpul. This PMAG features a straight body and pop-off storage/dust cover that alleviates pressure from the magazine feed lips, allowing for long-term storage of loaded magazines without risk of feed lip creep that often causes malfunction in standard aluminum magazines. PMAG utilizes a resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and a controlled-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability.
This new version of the Magpul PTS Green Label PMAG is now built with enhanced hard ABS with authentic texture and details.
Lightweight DuPont Polymer Magazine for High Speed operations.
Built with new enhanced hard ABS with authentic texture and details.
Dual-sided MagLevel bullet windows.
Single Stack Precision Feeding.
Stealth Operation. No Rattling.
Ribbing Design for Quick Draw.
Genuine Magpul Product.
Caliber: 6mm Airsoft bb
Available In: Black, Foliage Green, Dark Earth and OD Green.
Magazine Capacity: 75 rounds / magazine
Magazine Type: Mid-Cap. No winding / stealth operation.
Manufacture: Magpul PTS
For: M4 / M16 / SCAR / ASC / L85 / TAR21 & other compatible series Airsoft AEG. Modification may be required for certain brands due to various models on the market.
- Maxsplat Training Ep 9 – Entry Level Airsoft Guns – AEG Rifles and Spring ShotgunsDE G36C RIS Airsoft Electric LPEG Rifle
UTG 870 CQB Retractable Airsoft Shotgun
UTG Multi-Shot Combat Commando Shotgun
UHC M16 Mini Electric Airsoft Gun
In this special edition of Maxsplat Training, the guys try out some entry level AEG rifles and spring shotguns such as the DE G36C RIS Airsoft Electric LPEG Rifle, UTG 870 CQB Retractable Airsoft Shotgun, UTG Multi-Shot Combat Commando Shotgun, and the UHC M16 Mini Electric Airsoft Gun. Max, Jake, James and Throbby test them out on a SHOOTING COURSE, PAIN TEST and a Mario Kart BALLOON BATTLE! So take a look at what the guys think of these guns in this hilarious episode!
View the full article